Join Shop Free Mart! Sign up for free!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Have Anxiety? Meditation May Help

When I was growing up, I just gave in to the idea that I was a “worrier.” I thought it was normal to worry about anything and everything, and occasionally to worry about nothing. When the feelings of “worry” hit me, it was almost debilitating. I couldn’t think about anything else, it felt like I couldn’t breathe, and my heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. Eventually I realized that this wasn’t necessarily normal, and that there was a deeper cause of the problem. I have anxiety.
Anxiety is very common, and it comes in many different forms. Some people get anxiety in social situations, and some people get anxiety while driving or during storms. The worst part is when there is no obvious cause for the worry, but you are plagued with an intense feeling that something is wrong. This day and age there are many different “cures” or treatments available for those who suffer from anxiety or any other mental illness. (MORE)
Source: Huffington Post

No comments: