- Experts produced first science-based guide on complementary therapies
- Therapies are graded their effectiveness at easing cancer symptoms
- Said yoga and meditation can manage anxiety, depression, and fatigue
- Acupuncture can control nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy
- Only a handful of therapies currently have a strong evidence base
- One supplement sold to prevent neuropathy increased risk for condition
Yoga and meditation can ease the symptoms of breast cancer, says a top-level investigation.
Around four out of five cancer patients take a complementary treatment or follow a special diet.