Join Shop Free Mart! Sign up for free!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Meditation: Transform Stress in a Minute a Day

"In just a moment, ordinary life can crack open to reveal another reality--inconceivable just a moment before." --Martin Boroson

April is National Stress Awareness Month. Hmmmm...if the number of clients that come to me complaining of stress is any indication -- we're in sore need of stress awareness and reduction. Starting tomorrow Oprah is celebrating Stress Awareness Month by offering a free 30-day course called Transform Stress in 30 Days with One-Moment Meditation. The course is inspired by Martin Boroson's book One Moment Meditation: Stillness for People on the Go.
I sheepishly admit that I've had a rocky relationship with meditation. I swing from attending a 10-day meditation retreat that ignites a daily meditation practice for a month or so only to have my meditation practice succumb to one that's sporadic at best. Just recently I got back into a daily meditation practice and I must say that I'm confused as to why I was ever irregular with my practice. I feel so wonderful when I meditate. (MORE)

Source: Opposing Views

No comments: